Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hello. Testing 1,2,3. Hello.

Yeees!

Indeed it's true. I've a blog. More specifically I've a blog about Red Dwarf. As it stands the primary function being to present 52 episode reviews, one a week, for the next 52 weeks.

Good intentions always seem to give way to substandard reality with these things (ere go I'm a lazy bastard) but this straightforward remit seems achievable. So fingers crossed.

The actual idea is one I've had kicking around for a long while but after reading the clarion call for new Dwarf sites by John Hoare on G&T (www.ganymede.tv) and with the 2006 Red Dwarf Convention just around the corner it seems the perfect time to start.

So that's the grand plan. 52 episodes > 52 weeks. There's hopefully going to be a bit more to it but i'll discuss this as some point in the future. For now infinity awaits.

Toodle Pipski

PS Can anyone lend me the Series 1 DVD. It appears mine is several hundred miles away.

No comments: